Away from-and yet in the middle of--it all
Sterling Shores is ideal for family gatherings and is within walking distance of some of the area’s most popular restaurants. Features include a 42-seat surround-sound theater and family fitness center. Spaces range from the open-plan Sanibel with one bedroom/bathroom suite to the 2,353 square-foot Amelia with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and miles of uninterrupted Gulf of Mexico views.
Condominiums* are equipped with a full-size kitchen, washer & dryer, televisions, cable TV, DVD players and/or VCRs, linens & towels, as well as starter kits of coffee, dish soap/powder, laundry detergent and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- Private balconies
- 4,300 sq. ft. lagoon-style pool
- Private gulf-front beach club
- Private gulf-front oasis pool (heated seasonally)
- 24 hour work out facility
- 42-seat surround-sound theater**
- Barbecue area
- Seasonal beach-side rental service & Beach Grill
- On-site check-in
- FREE wireless high-speed internet access
- FREE unlimited DVD rentals
- Located nearby amusements, shopping & restaurants
- Sterling Shores offers resort based activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events - See the Events Calendar
*Studio or Sterling Suite units may not be equipped with a full-size kitchen or washer & dryer.
**May not be available when meeting facilities are in use.
View on Map