The Closest Gulf Front Resort to Pier Park.
An Amazing Vacation is Just a Call or Click Away. Reach Our Vacation Planners 24/7
Perfectly situated on the Gulf of Mexico, this grand resort's location is highlighted with an expansive frontage of sugar-white sand beaches. Each of Calypso's stately one bedroom, one bedroom with bunk inset, two bedroom, two bedroom with bunk room and three bedroom units features luxurious interiors with designer furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, spacious private balcony and breathtaking views.
Calypso’s exceptional amenities include a parking facility, two beachfront resort style pools, unlimited complimentary DVD rentals and complimentary
high speed Internet access.
Complimentary seasonal beach service consisting of the use of two chairs and an umbrella for each day of your stay is included for short-term
reservations. Adjacent to Pier Park, Calypso Resort & Towers is the best location in Panama City Beach.
Sterling Resort's Perks
- Sterling Discount Card: Many of the Nearby Attractions you will get a discount at simply by booking through Sterling Resorts.
- Complementary beach chair rental
- On-site staff and check-in
- Free internet
- Sterling Resorts Family Activities
- All Sterling Resort vacation rentals are standard with full-size kitchens, washer & dryer, televisions, cable TV, DVD players and/or VCRs, linens & towels
- To make your arrival a pleasure Sterling Resort vacation rentals have starter kits of coffee, dish soap/powder, laundry detergent and Gilchrist & Soames bath essentials
- All Sterling Resorts condos are double checked for cleanliness by on-site Sterling resort supervision prior to your arrival
Reviewed on Monday, August 31, 2015
The overall review is good. We reported wires tied off hanging from the ceiling in the 3rd bedroom and the ceiling fan for that room was in the floor of the master walk in closet. My husband and brother moved the fan so we could enter the closet. We stayed for a week reported the problem to the front desk and was told a maintenance man would take care of it. It was never fixed. No light in the dining room area. Like the old pool loungers better then the new ones. The new ones when they get hot they stretch and you fall through in places.
Good...although I believe if you make a reservation the owners should not have the right to ask for more money. The owner of the 3rd floor unit wanted $700.00 more dollars to stay in their unit. The other owners of the unit also on the 3rd floor wanted to use it the same week so we were moved.
Value & Cleanliness
The master toilet we had to clean because it had a black line at the water level. We only had 1 wash cloth for the whole unit. Good thing we had our scrunggies. 3 bedroom unit.
Reviewed on Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Value & Cleanliness