At the heart of Panama City Beach
With a charming, boutique feel, Sterling Breeze offers more than you ever dreamed. This property features beach-front balconies, a private home entertainment center, poolside wine bar and an internet cafe. Each condominium is professionally decorated and includes private balconies with grilling area, 42-inch plasma TV and entertainment center. Best of all, Sterling Breeze is within walking distance of Pier Park’s shops, dining and events.
All condominiums are equipped with a full-size kitchen, washer & dryer, televisions, cable TV, DVD players and/or VCRs, linens & towels, as well as starter kits of coffee, dish soap/powder, laundry detergent and Gilchrist & Soames bath essentials.
- On the beach
- Large gulf-front overflow edge pool (heated seasonally)
- Gulf-front overflow edge whirlpool spa
- Wave's Internet Cafe & Wine Bar
- Wave's Cafe offers room service
- Upon request, have special bottle of wine or champagne in your unit upon arrival (additional fee)
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Private balconies with electric grills
- Free unlimited DVD rentals
- Free high speed internet access
- On property covered parking
- On-site check-in
- Free local phone calls
- 1/2 mile from Pier Park Entertainment Center
- Less than 1 mile from Frank Brown Sports Complex
- Located 15 minutes from Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
- Sterling Breeze offers resort based activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events - See the Events Calendar
Great relaxing getaway.
Reviewed on Sunday, October 19, 2014
Sterling Breeze was a wonderful resort for our family. Very friendly and helpful staff. Resort offers many different amenities, there is something for everyone.
Value & Cleanliness
Very reasonable pricing. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Best 4th Ever
Reviewed on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
My seven year granddaughter threw up her hands and declared it the "Best 4th Ever".
Very easy, online process
Very easy check in, no problems
Value & Cleanliness
Very neat and clean accomodations, great view of PCB fireworks. No complaints whatsoever.
Thank you for a great family trip.