Panama City Beach FL
At the heart of Panama City Beach
With a charming, boutique feel, Sterling Breeze offers more than you ever dreamed. This property features beach-front balconies, a private home entertainment center, poolside wine bar and an internet cafe. Each condominium is professionally decorated and includes private balconies with grilling area, 42-inch plasma TV and entertainment center. Best of all, Sterling Breeze is within walking distance of Pier Park’s shops, dining and events.
All condominiums are equipped with a full-size kitchen, washer & dryer, televisions, cable TV, DVD players and/or VCRs, linens & towels, as well as starter kits of coffee, dish soap/powder, laundry detergent and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- On the beach
- Large gulf-front overflow edge pool (heated seasonally)
- Gulf-front overflow edge whirlpool spa
- Wave's Internet Cafe & Wine Bar
- Wave's Cafe offers room service
- Upon request, have special bottle of wine or champagne in your unit upon arrival (additional fee)
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Private balconies with electric grills
- Free unlimited DVD rentals
- Free high speed internet access
- On property covered parking
- On-site check-in
- Free local phone calls
- 1/2 mile from Pier Park
- Less than 1 mile from Frank Brown Park
- Located 15 minutes from the New Panama City Bay County International Airport
- Sterling Breeze offers resort based activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events - See the Events Calendar
View on Map
Sterling Breeze 503
Reviewed on Thursday, August 21, 2014
My husband and I always stay at the Sterling Breeze whenever we're in Panama City Beach. We like the location. The people are very nice, and the resort and all the rooms we've stayed in have always been clean and comfortable.
I booked directly through the resort website, and that ended up being the best deal. It was very easy, and all the information was on the website.
There are always luggage carts available. The check in process was very easy. The lady at the desk was very friendly.
Value & Cleanliness
I think the Sterling Breeze is the best value if you are staying for several days and/or if you're staying with several people(because of the full kitchen and laundry room). There are lots of other cheaper hotels and resorts to stay at, but we always stay at the Sterling Breeze because we know we'll get a great room with great service.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad you had a great vacation!
Best 4th Ever
Reviewed on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
My seven year granddaughter threw up her hands and declared it the "Best 4th Ever".
Very easy, online process
Very easy check in, no problems
Value & Cleanliness
Very neat and clean accomodations, great view of PCB fireworks. No complaints whatsoever.
Thank you for a great family trip.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you at the beach again!