The biggest gem on the coast
Panama City Beach FL
With its nightly light-and-water show and flexible meeting spaces indoors and out, Laketown Wharf makes a big and lasting impression. A soaring collection of oversized floor plans and far-reaching views of the Gulf, Laketown Wharf is also home to Panama City Beach’s most comprehensive set of amenities. Five pools include one zero-entry pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, a tenth floor rooftop pool, and an island pool secluded at the middle of a private lake.
- Steps away from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
- Pristine freshwater lake
- Over 52,000 sq. ft. lakefront boardwalk
- Spectacular dancing-style lake fountains
- Seasonal children's activities
- Fully equipped fitness center with cardio room
- Putting green
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Port-a-corchere covered entry with impressive welcome center
- Two covered multi-level parking garages
- Convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants, and attractions
View on Map
Reviewed on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Nice condo, well maintained. Would stay again. Only negative is wait for the elevators which can seem like an eternity with small kids. I recommend not using the elevators right beside the lobby.
Quick and simple. I actually had to delay my trip a day and called the front desk and they were extremely helpful and changed everything for me with no hassle and sent the confirmation instantly. Very impressive customer service
Good. No complaints, efficient and polite staff.
Value & Cleanliness
Everything was good. Would stay again